GGG engages a 3rd party fund administrator to provide the highest quality operational and service infrastructure for our EB-5 investors and project developers. The 3rd party fund administrator provides accounting, operational and compliance services to every GGG EB-5 fund. Utilizing a 3rd party provider offers an additional layer of professional oversight, transparency, and protection that standalone fund managers and Regional Centers cannot provide.
The fund administrator will provide the following services to GGG sponsored EB-5 funds:
- maintain the Fund’s official books and records (accounting statements)
- prepare and distribute investor and Fund statements
- coordinate independent audits
- coordinate the movement of investor capital
- collect loan interest and returns
- monitor payment of Fund fees and expenses
- ensure compliance with US tax laws by facilitating the necessary tax distributions and assisting with the preparation of Schedule K-1s for investors.
The fund administrator is completely independent from project developers, GGG, and other involved parties. Investor statements, audited financials, and other official fund reports are transmitted directly to investors, ensuring accurate and unaltered information about the fund and the investment. The fund administrator has a fiduciary obligation first and foremost to the investor, to perform all of its services and responsibilities in accordance with the LLC’s offering documents, US laws and regulations and industry best practices.